[HTTPS-Everywhere] Issue with CoolPreviews 3.4

Maxim Nazarenko nz.phone at mail.ru
Tue Sep 6 16:47:27 PDT 2011

As far as I understand (my French is rusty) the certificate is bad (wrong
domain). Usually that means that the web site you are browsing is configured
incorrectly. However, this error might indicate a man-in-the-middle attack.
I'd recommend to install Certificate Patrol and Perspectives add-ons, they
are very useful for dealing with incorrect certificates.

Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko