[HTTPS-Everywhere] Google native https

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Wed Oct 19 11:40:17 PDT 2011

We should not change the Google rulesets because of this announcement.
encrypted.google.com will continue to exist, and will continue to offer better
protection than https://www.google.com, in particular when users click on
advertisements.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/10/google-encrypts-more-searches