[HTTPS-Everywhere] Hacker News

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Tue Oct 18 16:32:47 PDT 2011

Seth Woodworth writes:

> Hi,
>
> I wrote a rule for HackerNews, which added a https option a few months
> back.  I tried to offer it on github as a pull request, but that
> probably wasn't the right way to go about it.  Here is a link to my
> git commit with the rule:

Actually, we already pulled your rule submission a while ago.

Thanks!  One likely possibility is that it is in the development
tree but not in a stable release yet.  I'm using the development
version of HTTPS Everywhere, and when I go to Hacker News, your
rule successfully sends me to the HTTPS version of the site.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/