[HTTPS-Everywhere] Introduction and Packaging for Fedora Linux

Russell Golden niveusluna at niveusluna.org
Sun Oct 9 13:17:26 PDT 2011

Hello. My name is Russell Golden. I am an Ambassador and Packager for
the Fedora Project. I've submitted HTTPS Everywhere to be packaged in
the Fedora and Fedora EPEL repositories.

I hope to get to know all of you and work together to improve web security.

Russell Golden
niveusluna at niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your