[HTTPS-Everywhere] Patches

Alex Xu alex_y_xu at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 7 18:32:50 PDT 2011

Still no clue why you don't Reply List.

Anyways...

Push
https://github.com/Hello71/HTTPS-Everywhere/commit/b74e657f6475e3a6978d390e5f04fb3496a2eb13.

Push
https://github.com/l0b0/https-everywhere/compare/b24047f00159e6ad61f1e018131dd74d584342ca...707419c101e0228c7df0541d3bb212214b82aae7.

On the topic of using trivial-validate of trivial-validate.py because of
compatibility (i.e. no lxml needed), IMHO you should just change that in
the script permanently and commit to your own local repo or GitHub. My
patch already fixes the scenario for building a branch/tag with no
trivial-validate.py.

Somewhat OT, but trivial-validate.py runs a *lot* faster than
trivial-validate on my machine. (i.e. 10x faster)