[HTTPS-Everywhere] Minor patch

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:10:06 PDT 2011

Hey all,

Just ran makexpi.sh for the first time in far too long a time and
encountered the annoying error I reference in the patch.

On a separate note, I'm a little annoyed (to say the least) that
trivial_validate.py uses lxml. I'm sure it's convenient and whatnot but
would anyone be upset if makexpi.sh was altered to take a flag which made it
use the shell version of trivial_validate?

If not that'll be my next submission to the list.

--Graff