[HTTPS-Everywhere] Verizon rule causes page to fail to load (2.0.dev.4)

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Thu Nov 17 18:17:25 PST 2011

I just got my Verizon FIOS bill notification, and I clicked on the link
that took me to the login page on www22.verizon.net, and it got stuck in
an infinite reload cycle. As soon as I turned off the Verizon rule in
HTTPS-Everywhere, it loaded (to a secure page, so it's some support
content on the page that caused the problem).

I'm using HTTPS-Everywhere 2.0dev.4 in Firefox 9 beta on Win7 x64 Pro.

The link to view the bill in the email is:

https://www22.verizon.com/secure/pages/viewbill/?LOBCode=C&PromoTCode=EML19&PromoSrcCode=L&POEId=EM1SP

(Since I wasn't logged in, this redirected me to the login page)

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.eHarrisHome.com

"The scientist does not study nature because it is useful; he studies it
because he delights in it, and he delights in it because it is
beautiful." - Henri Poincar