[HTTPS-Everywhere] Accessing Stan Deyo's website

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Mon May 23 15:26:19 PDT 2011

David Endsley writes:

> You can use this file with HTTP Everywhere to access Stan Deyo's website via
> HTTPS. Of course, I had to add an exception in Firefox, but I know the Deyos
> and this is a trustworthy website.
>
> David Endsley

Hi,

Thanks for the rule!  By current practice we mark rules that cause
a browser warning as default_off so that the stock install of
HTTPS Everywhere won't cause any new browser warnings.  If you
know the site operators, you could consider asking them to get a
valid certificate for their site to get rid of the warning.  Also,
please send future rule submissions to the https-everywhere-rules
list instead of https-everywhere.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107