[HTTPS-Everywhere] https everywhere for chromium

Chris Palmer chris at eff.org
Fri Mar 4 17:46:29 PST 2011

Thanks Aaron!

Maybe we could implement code equivalent to Aaron's in JavaScript, and
put that code in a Chromium extension? Then the user would not need a
Python interpreter or to quit their browser.

Maybe we could also publish the HTTPS E rules as a separate file, so
that clients (Firefox and Chrome) could routinely snarf the one file to
get the latest and greatest. Then rule updates would not incur a whole
plugin update.