[HTTPS-Everywhere] New development release

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Jun 10 05:55:35 PDT 2011

https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-0.9.9.development.6.xpi

>From the Changelog:

0.9.9.development.6:
  * Optimistically declare compatibility with Firefoxes up to v 7.*
  * Ship 193 new rulesets
  * Fixes & Improvements: Wikipedia, AmazonAWS, Google Images, Microsoft,
    Mozilla, Netflix, Google User Content, Twitter, Gitorious, AdBlock Plus,
    Youtube, he.net, Bitcoin
  * Remove broken rules: Match.com

We are close to having the context-menu patch ready so that we can start
working towards a stable release of 0.9.9.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131