[HTTPS-Everywhere] Tor Bundles are in the way!

Robert Malmgren rom at romab.com
Thu Jun 9 02:54:12 PDT 2011

Osama Khalid skrev 2011-06-09 11.13:
> On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 10:54:52AM +0200, Robert Malmgren wrote:
>> The upcoming new features, as discussed on the SSL obervatory list?
> I was not aware of the mailing list (and I cannot check the archives
> because of the password requirement), but I am still not sure if it
> would hurt the other project to release a new version.

I include the mail i was referring to, for your information:

On Jun 6, 2011, at 12:12 AM, Robert Malmgren wrote:

> > The dataset's available from the www.eff.org site are from august and
> > december. Are there any newer runs to collect updated info planned from
> > EFF? Or is that an exercise left to the reader?
We would like to do another run, but that is less important to us than our next project: a Decentralized Observatory, in which clients all over the world send us results piecemeal and continually, from their perspective on the internet. We are building the database on one of our servers, and the client will be bundled with our Firefox plugin HTTPS Everywhere.

The Decentralized Observatory is in development and Coming Real Soon Now. :)

> --Osama Khalid

--r
---
Robert Malmgren                 Encrypted e-mail preferred
E-mail: rom at romab.com           PGP RSA 4096, id: 0x5B979EF5
Cellular: +46(0)708-330378      Fingerprint: DE59 D86C 4CAF 2E59 A64E
Jabber: rom at romab.com                        5476 2360 F1B4 5B97 9EF5