[HTTPS-Everywhere] Where are the public archives and subscription issues

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:06:16 PDT 2011

Hi all,
 I recently went to the https-everywhere page. The reason was simply
because I wanted to know if there has been any talk of an update for
Firefox 5.0b3 and beyond.

To do that and look at the archives, I went to this landing page.

https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere

While surfing on that page, I came to know of this link.

Send feedback on this project to the https-everywhere AT eff.org
mailing list. Note that this is a public and publicly-archived mailing
list. You can also subscribe.

For subscribing the link given is
https://falcon.eff.org/mailman/listinfo/https-everywhere

Now if I click on this link it sends me to a page with a dialog box
appearing (the subscription page or listinfo page being dimmed) and
asking me to fill in a username and password and telling that its EFF
Intraweb.

Now if I want to subscribe and it asks me for username and password,
that's bad.

If the link is of an internal mailing list, then that too is bad as
everyday users are probably interested in it.

Looking forward for a fix and a link where I can look at the
public-archives of https-everywhere mailing list.

I do know I could probably google and get it but this needs to be on record.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल