[HTTPS-Everywhere] Translations?

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Jul 5 11:49:13 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 08:16:40PM +0200, Jeroen van der Gun wrote:

> For example, in preferences.xul [1], there are references (like
> 'buttonlabelextra1="&https-everywhere.prefs.disable_all;"') to entities
> defined in https-everywhere.dtd [2]. If this approach is consistently
> used for all strings, it should be easy add more languages to the add-on.

Yes, it's been hard to keep these English string literals out of the code as
we rushed to finish various features, but they are bugs, and every string
should be a reference to an entry in a .dtd file.

> I can create a Dutch translation if you want. :)

That would be great!  And other translations are, of course, also welcome.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131