[HTTPS-Everywhere] Committing patches

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Sun Jan 2 10:55:01 PST 2011

Osama Khalid writes:

> Hello,
>
> My recent patches (Google, Creative Commons, MacWorld and PCWorld)
> haven't been committed yet. I wonder if anything should be changed
> about them to make it easier for the maintainers or i f it's just the
> holidays.
>
> Happy GNU Year everyone.

Happy GNU year!  I'm on vacation in another country and I don't have
access to the information I need to commit things to the Tor git
repositories.  I plan to commit everything when I get back, if someone
else doesn't do it first.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     1 415 436 9333 x107