[HTTPS-Everywhere] Forthcoming HTTPS Everywhere Stable release, 0.9.4

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Feb 8 16:47:53 PST 2011

https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-0.9.4.xpi

In theory these 0.9 stable releases just cherry pick bugfix commits from the unstable
branch, and this should therefore be unambiguous improvement on 0.9.2.

However, we don't yet have an ellaborate release testing infrastructure, so
please tell me if anything is broken before we push this update ;)

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131