[HTTPS-Everywhere] 0.9.9.development.3 is available

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Sun Feb 6 13:22:35 PST 2011

On 2/6/2011 3:58 PM, Peter Eckersley wrote:
> https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-0.9.9.development.3.xpi

The rules list opens as a full-screen-width window that cannot be
resized, even though the list of rules only fills the left half of the
screen at 1600x1200 (and scrolls vertically).

> https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-0.9.9.treeview.3.xpi

This one's options dialog is much nicer looking, and the search function
is a big help, but the preferences dialog is still a fixed-size box (not
full-width) though, and seems awfully large.

The Notes column is a nice addition, too.  Any chance we might be able
to right-click on an entry and add notes of our own? Some other
right-click dialog options might be useful, too, like a link to the page
the rule is for. Now that there are so many rules, I'm sure that every
user could go through the list and see sites he or she has never heard of.

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.eHarrisHome.com
-               AIM: KngFuJoe - Yahoo IM: kungfujoe7               -

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth
who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong." - Thomas
Jefferson