[HTTPS-Everywhere] A new release for Tor Project

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:12:23 PDT 2011

Speaking of false positives, I've been having trouble checking out on
AbeBooks with the rule enabled. Try ordering a book, then click "proceed to
checkout" and you should understand what I mean. I haven't pulled the
repository in a while thanks to Irene but I'll try it again if changes have
been made to the rule.