[HTTPS-Everywhere] broken RSS feeds

Softail black98fxstc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:37:53 PDT 2011

Although I can access the sites with HTTPS, enabling HTTPS-Everywhere on
NetworkWorld and The Economist breaks RSS feeds from those sites. I'm
using Sage 1.4.12 in Firefox 5.0 with HTTPS-Everywhere 1.0. Sage just
spins for awhile and then gives up when it gets to one of their feeds
and after that you need to restart Firefox. Don't have time right now to
download the developer version and fiddle with the rulesets but I will
try to get back to it.

Thanks,
Wayne Moore

--
A man in chains knows he should have acted sooner...
Julian Assange