[HTTPS-Everywhere] Private/personal ruleset location?

Maxim Nazarenko nz.phone at mail.ru
Mon Aug 1 11:43:13 PDT 2011

Hello,

AFAIK, custom rules can be stored in separate <ruleset> xml files,
while built-in rules are stored now in a single <rulesetlibrary> xml.
If you want to compile your rules into that file, then you can add a
unique prefix to your filenames.
However, I don't know how rule conflicts are resolved., i.e. what
happens, when two or more rules match an address.
Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko