[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere is unscalable (uses central database)

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Fri Apr 29 09:27:06 PDT 2011

> I would be eager to publish an HTTPS Everywhere rule for my own
> company's web site, but I'm not so enthusiastic about the centralized
> publication method that's currently in place.

If it is for your own website just set up the redirection yourself via
your web server (and enable STS so that there is no fallback). There
is no need for a https-everywhere rule. The point of https-everywhere
is to enable HTTPS on websites which don't yet enable HTTPS by default
but do offer it.

--
Eitan Adler