[HTTPS-Everywhere] Fwd: Linkedin to HTTPS Anywhere

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:23:21 PDT 2011

I've tried this on a different computer with HTTPS Everywhere and Firefox 4
and it does exactly what I described before. If you go to linkedin's home
page, and click "What is LinkedIn?" or choose one of the directory letters
below say (https://www.linkedin.com/directory/people/g.html), you either get
a redirect loop (the first case) or a 404 error (the second case). More
often than not, it's a redirect loop.