[HTTPS-Everywhere] 0.9.9.development.4 CBS video problem

cheesypoof2020 at yahoo.com cheesypoof2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 14:58:08 PDT 2011

With only v.0.9.9.development.4 of HTTPS Everywhere enabled with default
redirection rules, cbs.com videos fail to work properly for me. I receive a
message: "The video you have requested is either unavailable or is being blocked
by an ad blocker installed in your browser." If I disable all rules, the video
runs just fine. I have so far failed to pinpoint which specific rule is causing
the problem here. I am running Minefield v4.2a1pre 2011-04-08 on Windows
7-32bit. Once again, all other add-ons were disabled. I was attempting to watch:
"http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theory/video/?play=true&pid=tswBq3hv00XfLbHRDgYFvGOgHjwBKGHa".
 Let me know if I can do anything to help test a solution to this problem.
-James