[HTTPS-Everywhere] Https-everywhere support for FF 4 Beta

pat flaherty patf at well.com
Sun Sep 26 13:47:05 PDT 2010

  Hi - I'm a programmer in the SF Bay Area.  I'd been using
Https-everywhere for some time with FF 3 and appreciate what the addon
is able to do.

Upgraded recently to FF 4 Beta which seems to be a noticeable win in
both speed and (lower) memory use, but Https-everywhere no longer does
its stuff.

Do you know what Https-everywhere's issues are with FF 4 and are there
plans to upgrade it to FF 4?

Is it open-sourced?  I haven't worked on a FF addon in some time but
wouldn't mind turning my hand that direction again.  Esp for something
as worthy as Https-everywhere.

thanx - pat