[HTTPS-Everywhere] upstream source for https-everywhere?

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Thu Sep 23 10:27:48 PDT 2010

Daniel Kahn Gillmor writes:

> hey folks--
>
> i'm looking at the https-everywhere plugin, and considering packaging it
> for debian (or helping out with the packaging at least). (see
> http://bugs.debian.org/591579, where the debian packaging should be tracked)
>
> i'd like to know if there's an upstream source that i can follow more
> directly than just the published xpis.

Hi dkg,

We're in the process of switching from SVN to that git repository,
which is why it doesn't look very upstreamy or very used yet.  If
you can wait a little longer, the git repository should be the
"real" upstream source location.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107