[HTTPS-Everywhere] Google Dictionary Issue and Google Code suggestions

Nitrox nitrox202 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 02:30:57 PDT 2010

Hi,
Thanks for the wonderfull addon. I just wanted to make some suggestions.

When i try to visit google.com/dictionary i am being forwarded to
https://encrypted.google.com/
After looking at the guide to write rules i wrote a simple redirection and
it works. I just wanted to share it with you guys so you can fix it.

<ruleset name="GoogleDictionary">
  <rule from="^http://google\.com/dictionary" to="
https://www.google.com/dictionary"/>
  <rule from="^http://www\.google\.com/dictionary" to="
https://www.google.com/dictionary"/>
</ruleset>

Everything on that page loads in SSL except this one -
http://www.google.com/images/nav_logo.png
If i force it to https then it loads in https version.

One more suggestion
How about adding ssl to projectname.googlecode.com/svn/ and
projectname.googlecode.com/hg/
examples:

https://simpleinvoices.googlecode.com/svn/
https://ontowiki.googlecode.com/hg/