[HTTPS-Everywhere] Some more Rules

Nitrox nitrox202 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:53:48 PDT 2010

Thanks for the link. I was keeping a eye on this link
https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git

I copied all the rules that are available in git into https everywhere
folder. When i open the https everywhere options window it was so long that
cancel, enable all, ok and close button were hidden.

How about adding a scroll bar when the number of rules exceeds certain
amount, so it would be easier to scroll through and the buttons dont get
hidden.

Thank you