[HTTPS-Everywhere] New rules and rule fixes

https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com
Thu Oct 14 03:59:49 PDT 2010

On 13/10/2010 21:49, https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com wrote:

>> I'm not too hot on Git but I think I managed to follow the instructions on
>> the website and have added my new rules here:
>>
>> http://github.com/mikecardwell/HTTPS-Everywhere-Rules/commits/my-new-rules
>>
>> I've updated the Facebook rules to include m.facebook.com, fixed a bug in
>> the Egg rules which would unexpectedly break the well know newegg.com
>> website, and added rules for half a dozen new websites. Please let me know
>> if I've used github correctly!
>
> FWIW, I've now added some more rules and fixed some broken ones.

I can see that my changes were merged in to the schoen/every-last-rule
branch. I've since added a new rule for NameCheap.com. I feel like I'm
spamming the list, is there a more appropriate place for me to send pull
requests?

--
Mike Cardwell - Perl/Java/Web developer, Linux admin, Email admin
Read my tech Blog -              https://secure.grepular.com/