[HTTPS-Everywhere] Git repositories available

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Fri Oct 8 19:07:21 PDT 2010

Seth David Schoen writes:

> That's me, and my repo is not up yet but it should be there later
> this afternoon (Pacific time).  I'm working through a backlog of
> contrib rules and doing syntax cleanups and merges of identical
> or equivalent rules.

There are now 168 rules in my repository, mostly user-contributed.
I think they're all syntactically correct and seem to refer to web
sites that really exist, but they haven't been tested beyond that
(and of course, like the existing rules, may produce mixed content
warnings or some glitches with parts of otherwise supported web
sites).

If anyone on this list contributed a rule that you don't see there,
please let me know.

I think the only ones I left out were ones that seemed to refer to
HTTPS sites that no longer exist, and one rule that includes a large
number of unrelated sites in Germany which needs to be split up into
separate rules.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107