[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS More Everywhere (0.9.9.development.1 released!)

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Mon Nov 29 21:29:07 PST 2010

With recent performance improvements, it's time to try a development release
of HTTPS Everywhere that ships with all of the rules that the community has
been contributing!

https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-0.9.9.development.1.xpi

Rules that are known to cause certificate warnings are disabled by default.
I've probably missed some.

Katmagic has a proposed patch that replaces the current ruleset display with a
tree view widget.  I'm leaning against merging this into the mainline in its
current form because I think it significantly increases the amount of mental
and mouse work required to locate and toggle and ruleset.  But you can try it
here:

https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-0.9.9.treeview.1.xpi

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131