[HTTPS-Everywhere] Rule updates and new rules from the Netherlands

Jeroen van der Gun jeroen at blijbol.nl
Thu Nov 25 15:34:35 PST 2010

I've reformatted my active NL Overheid ruleset and updated the list of
sites.
I've fixed incorrect target element use in my pending NL Politiek ruleset.
I've added pending rulesets for more Dutch sites, especially homepages
of banks.
I've added Startingpage to the active Ixquick ruleset.

I've tested them all (in the current 0.9.0 release) and they work fine.

By the way, it might be a good idea to implement a notification system
in the statusbar when a rule becomes active, similar to Ghostery. This
means users can, if necessary, disable broken rules and report this back
to EFF. When these hundreds of pending rules become active, some of them
will eventually break due to website changes and there has to be an
effective feedback mechanism.

--
http://www.jeroenvandergun.nl/pki