[HTTPS-Everywhere] Breaks Facebook Settings

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Thu Nov 25 12:29:22 PST 2010

Oh dear, this is very a troubling bug report.  It looks to me as though
perhaps Giorgio Maone's new Channel Replacement code broke the redirection
loop detection system.

In retrospect I should have been testing for this, and perhaps that's a sign
that we need a test suite of some sort.

I've opened a bug: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/2217