[HTTPS-Everywhere] http-everywhere add-in breaks "save as pdf" option in wikipedia

robert bass rfbass at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:44:34 PST 2010

OK, thanks for replying ASAP. I looked again and found that
the problem is that Firefox puts out a security warning and says that
secure.wikimedia.org "This web site does not supply ownership information."

Actual page was:
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Ipv6

Firefox warning also states that the PDF results (download) page is only
partially encrypted. FireFox version is 3.6.12

It makes the pdf OK but I can't download it. Anyway it is nothing to do
with your plug-in. Sorry to have bothered you with this.

Regards