[HTTPS-Everywhere] facebook secure cookie is not working for facebook apps

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Mon Nov 15 12:04:37 PST 2010

Stephan,

Thanks for reporting this.  It needs to be fixed before our 0.3.0 stable
release.  I've opened a Trac bug here:

Hopefully there's a way to prevent Facebook account hijacking without breaking
Apps.  If not, perhaps we split the <securecookie> rules into a separate
Facebook Cookies rulefile that people can turn off if they want insecure apps?