[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere 0.3.0.development.1

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:11:00 PST 2010

Also, I can't say I trust github's ssl given their latest "SSL Prevention
Phase" blog post:
https://github.com/blog/743-sidejack-prevention-phase-3-ssl-proxied-assets
It's not actually ssl, as they put it, "The /src/ attribute is rewritten to
proxy through our normal asset servers so it **appears** to come from a
secure source." All this does is fix the warning.