[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPSRules.js changes affect Firefox 4 compatibility

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Nov 12 11:53:14 PST 2010

That was a patch that made HTTPS Everywhere work under a system-wide
installation, as requested by Fedora and Debian folks:

I've reverted it for the time being; our next release will work in FF4 but not
as a global install, though of course distros can reapply the patch if they
know their packages will never be used with FF4.

Hopefully someone can write an updated global install patch that knows about
the FF4 AddonManager API.