[HTTPS-Everywhere] Stupid Perl Tricks: ssl_check2.pl

Whizz Mo https at whizzmo.com
Wed Nov 10 19:04:15 PST 2010

Yes, the setup that Twitter runs is beyond my script's recognition
abilities.  I suppose that I could put in IP range matching logic to check
if the hostname resolves to something in Amazon's cloud, but I don't really
want to maintain an IP range list over time.  I'm hoping that the current
output (with the partial string display) is enough to point people in the
right direction.