[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere 0.2.3.development.2 available

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Wed Nov 3 18:23:04 PDT 2010

On 11/3/2010 8:52 PM, Ake K. wrote:
> Could you please try this on Minefield?
> https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/

I'll leave this to others. I'm comfortable beta testing Firefox, but
less comfortable running nightly builds, especially since Beta 7 is
being held up by some critical blocker bugs. If it's working in the
latest build, I'm happy to just disable rules that don't work until B7
or B8 is finally released, and not mention the bugs here.

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.eHarrisHome.com
-               AIM: KngFuJoe - Yahoo IM: kungfujoe7               -

"Skeptical scrutiny is the means in both Science and Religion by which
deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense." - Carl Sagan