[HTTPS-Everywhere] New mailing list

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Wed Jun 30 14:34:07 PDT 2010

The "send feedback" address on the HTTPS Everywhere site is now a mailman
instance!  Messages from unsubscribed senders should enter a moderation queue,
we will only let them through if they are of general interest (for instance,
we're still getting regular messages about Facebook chat and will continue to
do so until we can get a Facebook fix for that or implement a workaround).

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131