[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS-Nowhere in Firefox 4.0b2?

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Tue Jul 27 17:49:46 PDT 2010

I just updated Firefox to 4.0b2 (on Win7x64), and noticed that Facebook
was no longer using an SSL connection.  I went to the HTTPS-Everywhere
(0.2.2.dev.3) preferences, and it asks me which filters I want active,
with NONE visible. Somehow, none of the filters are available in
FF4.0b2. None of the buttons (Ok, Enable All, Cancel) do anything. I
have to close the window with the X in the upper-right corner.

You can see the empty preferences window here:
http://www.eharrishome.com/HTTPSEverywhere.jpg

I did remove HTTPS-Everywhere, restart Firefox, reinstall the extension,
and restart Firefox again.  Once again, no option to use any filters.

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.eHarrisHome.com
-               AIM: KngFuJoe - Yahoo IM: kungfujoe7               -

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent
the universe." - Carl Sagan