[HTTPS-Everywhere] Wikipedia rule seems to be broken when following link from Google search

Robert httpless at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:06:31 PDT 2010

Parker,

There was a thread recently on this, it broke in 0.2.2 dev1.  It looks
to be fixed in 0.2.2 dev3. I am unsure  if this will be offered up as
an auto update so if it is urgent that you get it fixed, take a look
at Peter's email which links to dev3

https://mail1.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere/2010-July/000074.html

.rob / No Http