[HTTPS-Everywhere] Added HTTPS site - Google Cache

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Thu Jul 15 08:22:15 PDT 2010

We seem to be getting a number of suggestions about the Google Cache, although
the latest release in the development branch should already support this (in
the Google APIs rule).

Anyone want to report that this does/doesn't work for them?

Perhaps we should split Google Cache into its own rule, since it's a
feature a lot of people might be interested in knowing about?