[HTTPS-Everywhere] feedback and request for help

franciscorrigan at aol.com franciscorrigan at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 02:59:54 PDT 2010

PPS

HTTPS everywhere may also want to arrange for google search results for
the likes of .doc and .pdf files to go via the likes of:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=

not sure on the effectiveness of:

https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/cEbcRg
Viewing existing docs OK via https but not uploading new ones via https
for viewing...

I also suggested to ixquick they enable a similar function function via
it's proxy https provision.

Thanks
Frank