[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS by default for addresses with no scheme

Drake, Brian brian2 at drakefamily.tk
Fri Dec 24 09:40:58 PST 2010

Yes, I’m well aware of that. That’s why I said my proposed feature should be
turned off by default.

I’m particularly interested in the first part of my idea: addresses typed
into the address bar. Then I can type in http:// to override it.

Another idea is to automatically redirect any time the corresponding https
address has successfully loaded before but the http address has not.

--
Brian Drake

Alternate (slightly less secure) e-mail: brian at drakefamily.tk
Alternate (old) e-mail: brianriab at gmail.com

Facebook profile: Profile ID
100001206642672<https://ssl.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001206642672>
Twitter username: BrianJDrake <https://twitter.com/BrianJDrake>
Wikimedia project username:
Brianjd<https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/meta/wiki/User:Brianjd>(been
inactive for a while)

All content created by me © 2010 Brian Drake. All rights reserved.