[HTTPS-Everywhere] dev.twitter.com

https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com
Tue Dec 14 08:15:33 PST 2010

Hi,

dev.twitter.com is only accessible via http. The <securecookie/> tag in
Twitter.xml is making it impossible for me to log in and use
dev.twitter.com without disabling the ruleset.

Despite this, the securecookie has enough value that I don't think it's
worth removing. Perhaps the Twitter ruleset could be split into two? One
for normal users, and one for developers, where the developer version is
exactly the same but without the securecookie, and is disabled by default?

Or perhaps somebody here has contacts in Twitter who they can harass to
SSL enable dev.twitter.com?

--
Mike Cardwell https://secure.grepular.com/   https://twitter.com/mickeyc
Professional  http://cardwellit.com/ http://linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell