[HTTPS-Everywhere] Bug with Google

Gilles Gravier gilles at gravier.org
Tue Dec 7 23:08:58 PST 2010

Hi!

With HTTPS-Everywhere, when I am on Windows, in, say, Picasa, and ask to
go to the help forums, I get an "inexistant page"... It seems that
Google's forums aren't accessible via https... Either add a rule to not
do HTTPS for forums... or work with Google so that they fix it? :)

Cheers,
Gilles
--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
ICQ : *77488526*