[HTTPS-Everywhere] DVDFab

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:57:12 PST 2010

I'm receiving the following error with the 0.9.9.development.1 extension
(which I quite frankly hadn't run into with the 0.9.2 version since I don't
visit this site very frequently at all):

>Secure Connection Failed
>
>An error occurred during a connection to www.dvdfab.com.
>SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
>(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)
>    *   The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
>    *   Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken
site.

I'm running 3.6.12 on 64bit linux.