[HTTPS-Everywhere] endless loop with amazon

Anton Pussep anton at pussep.de
Fri Aug 20 22:39:29 PDT 2010

Hi,

I encountered my first problem with "HTTPS anywhere". I ended in an
endless loop when I tried to write a review at Amazon.

I only tested it with amazon.de, the problem appeared after pressing
"Eigene Rezension schreiben" (write a review), here is the actual
product: http://ur1.ca/171lh

After disabling "HTTPS anywhere" I could open the review page perfectly
find.

Best
Anton

P. S. I am not a subscriber of the mailing list. I hope the email will
reach its destination anyway. Please include me in the recipients list
in case of replies.