[HTTPS-Everywhere] Source For Development

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:31:01 PDT 2010

Hey all,
I'm teaching my self JavaScript in an effort to be able to contribute more
to another plugin I use for Firefox. I usually learn best from looking at
the source of what I use and was wondering if I could pull the source for
HTTPS Everywhere from a repo somewhere (GitHub, Google Code, &c.) since I'd
also, eventually, hope to contribute to HTTPS Everywhere. I've browsed the
EFF.org site a bit but can't find where I could contribute to development.
If it's not available, I'd appreciate a simple answer to that respect.

Thanks
graff