[HTTPS-Everywhere] Rulesets: Kaiser Permanente & Alameda County Library

phuzzie phuzzie at sonic.net
Thu Aug 12 01:48:55 PDT 2010

Hope these help get the "everywhere" part a little closer =] I've tested
them and they seem to work correctly for me, YMMV.

One is for the health care provider Kaiser Permanente and the other for
the Alameda County Library in California.

I wish to remain unidentified if you re-distribute them. Thanks!

Also with regards to the extension's Preferences interface it seems like
the list could quickly get too crowded and become difficult to find a
particular ruleset. I might suggest an alphabetically sorted scrolling
list of the rulesets.

Finally I would recommend adding an example comment on
https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/rulesets and perhaps noting if it
is still accurate.

phuzzie