[HTTPS-Everywhere] Amazon.com

Scott nyscott at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 14:11:53 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott
Date: Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 5:03 PM
Subject: Amazon.com
To: https-everywhere at eff.org

Hi - big EFF fan, and a supporter; thank you for all you do!

I'm using [HTTPS-Everywhere (Development Branch) - 0.2.2.development.3]* *and
when I have the "Amazon (partial)" option selected, it causes some problems:

1. When signed into my account, and viewing a product, if I click the "Wish
List" button, it will not display a drop-down list of my various wish lists.

2. The "What Else Do Customers Buy With This Item?" section will not fully
populate, and when I click the forward or back arrows, those lists remain
empty (except for the spinning circles indicating an image is loading).

3. When viewing a product image supplied by a user, if the user added a
"note," the note will not display (here's a random product that has customer
images with notes:http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B00395WIXA)

De-selecting the "Amazon (partial)" option restores all 3 of the above
functions.

Again, thank you for all you do,
Scott